Cape Fear Clash
The following is for the Cape Fear Clash Lacrosse Tournament only.
Full Refund (minus $25 processing fee) if refund request received by April 1, 2014
50% Refund (minus $25 processing fee) if refund request received by May 1, 2014
25% Refund (minus $25 processing fee) if refund request received by June 1, 2014
Shamrocks Travel Team Refund Policy
1. All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee.
2. Full refunds minus processing fee will be given prior to initial Deposit deadline.
3. There will be no refunds after initial deposit date.
4. If a player is injured, the family will recieve a credit for the follow on season.
5. Refunds are NOT provided because families cannot, or will not, accommodate their schedules to Cape Fear Lacrosse Association programs or clinics and refunds are not provided because the league will not accommodate a specific coach/team request or car pool request, except within the dates defined above and/or the amounts shown in the guidelines above.
6. No refunds will be given after the start of any program or clinic unless extenuating circumstances (such as injury or illness) are cleared by the Executive Director and that amount will be credited to the family for follow on seasons.
7. Refunds may be issued if CFLA cancels any programs or clinics. However, refunds will not be given due to weather related cancellations.
8. If family member is on the senior team and gets injured, that family may get a monetary prorated amount of refund minus a 10% processing and credit card fees, however due to the timeline of that event the refund may take up to 6 months to return.
9. If CFLA has loaned or rented equipment no refund will be given until equipment has been returned.